Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sunday Photos: Sparkle Fun



During Deepavali I took some fun shots, where I asked my dad to move burning sparkle fireworks in random directions to get these shapes. Every year I used to take some snaps using the firework mode on camera, lighting the sparkles to move in different directors to catch some interesting fire traces. This year it was performed on our balcony, so the moves were restricted to get some simple yet interesting ones.


This give me a perspective of first Tamil letter அ (A)
And this looks as Tamil letter ஒ (O)

9 comments:

Destination Infinity said...

Awesome pics. Are these of sparklers?

Destination Infinity

Jeevan said...

DI - Absolutely but this is possible in only firework mode in camera!

carol l mckenna said...

These are awesome shots and so creative too ~ what a team ~ your Dad and You are.

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bill said...

Great shots with the fireworks mode. I never tried that mode before but I love your results.

Twilight Man said...

This is so creative and lovely! I must try them to make patterns but my phone camera would probably not capture like yours.

Nancy Chan said...

Your dad is so sporting. Moving the sparklers so that you can take snapshots. Don't know whether our simple smartphone camera is able to capture such mode.

Lady Fi said...

Fun and festive!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures so much, Jeevan! It made me miss playing with sparklers. It's been years since we've bought them.

Happy New Year!

Elsie

ashok said...

nice clicks!