Friday, August 09, 2019

Skywatch Friday


I feel good enough right now as I say goodbye to the setback of my health! A visit to pulmonologist last week has helped recovering a lot from cough and cold and also could sleep well laying straight and to left and feel relaxed to go through blogs but still haven’t checked many. Here I share couple of pleasant sky shots captured from the woodhouse balcony where I spent vacation with the families for a week last month.  I’m someone always look out for natural frames rather adding frames through Photoshop and here I got to crop the image to get the up and bottom frame of wood house’s porch top and rail. In-between the shadow of trees and mild blanket of clouds the blue sky glimpse pleasantly. 


P.s. The Ghats along the west coast of India is highly battled by rain and everywhere there’s flood and landslides to keep things and life at trouble. The Nilgiris in Tamil Nadu is witnessing historical rains with Avalanche records the highest ever in south India – 92cm in last 24 hours and 82cm a day before followed by 42cm on 6th August. The landscapes and roads all over the western side of Nilgiris were damaged and most of the dams were at fullest and already opened the shutters to prevent further flooding. I wish the situation turns normal soon. We are in need of water badly, but how could it benefit all when it downpour at this particular place alone? Many districts in north central Tamil Nadu is still at the grip of drought and Nilgiris become the wettest ever recorded history! Who could be blamed when nature plays the trick but we could not say it’s no man’s fault.

Linking this post with Skywatch Friday

10 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Pretty shot, and a nice mix of blue sky and white clouds!

Gosia said...

lovely photos take care

Uppal said...

Wonderful sky pictures!

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

Jeevan,
feel relaxed and happy to learn that you have recovered.
anbudan
karthik amma

Kirtivasan said...

Good that you have recovered. Best wishes.
Sorry I messed with my comments earlier and elsewhere. Forgive me.

L. D. said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Those visual infections can be so hard to heal up from. Your photo is perfect. I too like the natural frames when I can get them. Get better my friend.

Yahya Aydoğmuş said...

This blog is excellent. I liked it. This is my blog please click https://bilgininpenceresi.blogspot.com/?m=0

George said...

I'm very glad to hear that your health is much improved, and I hope you continue to get better each day. It's too bad about the flooding in western India. I hope rain will now fall where it is needed. I enjoyed your pictures very much.

Bill said...

Nice framing, Jeevan. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

carol l mckenna said...

Glad you are feeling better ~ Truly lovely sky photos ~ Wonder if you have any rain barrels to collect rain? ~ Sorry to hear about the flooding ~

Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)