Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Monsoon Feel


Rain always brings cheers to mind unless it was a kind of downpour or flood like situation. Chennai kept receiving rain now and then in the evenings mostly make feel cheerful, refreshing and relieving from the midday hot weather. During my vacation I experience wonderful showering moments with distinct pattering though the woodhouse and trees and coffee plantations and on the hills the weather was much treating. I tried to capture rain through various possible ways I could and managed to click some pretty images exposed to fresh green foliage and flowers. I’m stuck by thought of what to post and the evening rain comes to rescue and yet enjoyable. Here I share an image that gives me monsoon feel!

10 comments:

George said...

There is nothing more soothing than a quiet rainfall. I especially enjoy going to bed with the sound of rain on the roof as a lullaby to help me fall asleep.

Anonymous said...

Yazın yağmurları çok güzel olur

Bill said...

Nice photo, Jeevan. We had rain off and on the last couple of days. I got caught between showers today when I was out walking. I got soaked and as soon as I got home, the sun came out and it stopped raining. I guess I didn't walk fast enough. :)
Have a great day!

Lady Fi said...

So pretty and refreshing!

ashok said...

the best season!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Pretty plant and blooms. Sometimes the rain is welcome. Wishing you a happy day!

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely photo of the plants and blooms after the rain ~ ^_^

Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Sandi said...

Looks so peaceful, Jeevan.

Nancy Chan said...

So refreshing for the plants. Looking forward for rain to pour, have been very hot these days.

L. D. said...

Rainfall is so refreshing after a few really hot days. The flowers glow in the rain. I mowed grass today that was way too tall from a good couple of rains.