Thursday, June 24, 2021

Moved to follow.it! Subscribe if haven't or new to the blog.

Dear friends, this is a post to inform you that I have shifted to a new email subscription platform "follow.it", following the Google-based Feedburner (an RSS web feed that allows users to receive emails of post updates in blogs and websites), announced the discontinuation of the email subscription service in July 2021.

I have imported the active email subscribers from the former web feed (Feedburner) to follow.it, so I thought to inform you about this shift in the subscription tool to avoid confusion in receiving emails from "follow.it". If I left any of you and if you read this post, please subscribe to the blog again (from the subscribe bar on the right-side column of the blog) and I invite the new followers and visitors to subscribe to the blog for constant updates.

"Follow.it" has many features, including filters to choose from on your interested topics/label and keywords and tags. And it has options to add on feeds for reading all blogs at a place and to receive updates from other news channels as individual emails or one email per day. I find the follow.it was simple, and that was the reason for me to go with their email inviting me to follow.it and I got good responses and guided replays via email to complete the progress of transferring subscribers' emails. 

I hope you continue to give me your support. BTW. I completed 16 years of blogging, and I thank you all for your visits and comments that encouraged me up-to-day and keeps me active in contrast to my immobile lifestyle. It's because of you I was able to come this far, and it was like a dream that I continue to blog, as many dropped out earlier. And blogging is the basis of my many activities online, and many of my friends still are bloggers despite connected through various social media.

Thank you

5 comments:

Bill said...

Congrats Jeevan on 16 years of blogging. Very impressive accomplishment. I get your blog through fleedly which I like for the blog and news that I read. Enjoy your day, hope everything is going well for you.

eileeninmd said...

Congrats on your blog anniversary! Thank for the update on the email.
Take care, have a great day!

carol l mckenna said...

wow! 16 years of blogging and always so fascinating ~ thanks ~ Xo

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

rudraprayaga said...

Sixteen years of blogging is not a silly thing. all the best.

Nancy Chan said...

Congratulations on your 16 years of blogging. I enjoy reading your post. Have a wonderful new week.