Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Some random thoughts

What we mostly expect was someone's.

Why do we need to be that guy or girl?

Why should I have the same as someone? 

I don’t want to be the one in a thousand. 

I want to be what I am despite your terms and conditions.

I need my space despite your concern and care. 

My right to be rational shouldn’t be discriminated against or denied just because you are devoted. 

Life is beautiful if you decided to make it one.

Everyone has a troubled life but allowing the emotion to control could derail completely.

Just because someone hurt you doesn't mean everyone you meet is to hurt you.

The same with whom deceive you.

Negativity isn't bad always, just how negative in covid sent relief.

Let the negative ions work against the chance to become covid positive.


Take care, Thank you

6 comments:

mun said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Tom said...

...just be yourself!

Destination Infinity said...

Ya. Life is too short to overthink and overanalyze. Let's learn to take it easy :)

Destination Infinity

carol l mckenna said...

Very poignant and human thoughts and feelings ~ creative and universal also ~ Namaste ~

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bill said...

Good thoughts, thanks for sharing.

Nancy Chan said...

It is good to express your thoughts. Just be happy being yourself.