Thursday, October 28, 2021

Signs: MGM & VGP


MGM Dizzee World

The VGP Universal Kingdom, aka Golden Beach

You guessed right; these are the signboards of the most visited amusement parks in Chennai. And these theme parks are located on the scenic ECR (east coast road), and among the two, VGP is the oldest amusement park come beach resort popularly called VGP Golden Beach. 

It's been ages since I visited these parks. I have no desire or ability to take rides inside the park but would love to see the VGB Universal Kingdom and the New Marine Kingdom to enjoy the underwater world and fisheries.  I have crossed these places many a time but still couldn't stop for a visit.

Linking up with Tom's signs2

9 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome and colorful photo ~ maybe you will get to the park with one of your nephews ~ Let's hope ~ namaste,

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores
aka (A Creative Harbor)

ps. didn't post or comment on Weds because Internet was down due to major Nor'Easter!

ashok said...

Cheerful entry designs

Tom said...

...the MGM Dizzee World looks like a fun, colorful destination!

Nux V said...

very colourful picture indeed! i no longer dare to ride on those roller coasters and all sorts of thrilling rides these days...a sign of getting old now...

Destination Infinity said...

I liked MGM better, but now I am also in no condition to visit either of them. Kishkintha was also good, btw.

Destination Infinity

Bill said...

Nice colourful entrance. I bet kids just love this place.

Rose said...

I hope someday you have the time to visit. I have places like that that I have wanted to visit, but never the right time or weather or something.

kestrel said...

Both amusement park sign boards are very eye-catching. They have to be to draw the crowds in. I rode the roller coaster only ONCE and it was enough to be put me off FOREVER. I was so excited to get into it and then it was absolutely terrifying. So like you now, I like to visit and just see the colour and lights and watch the young ones screaming on the anti-gravity, DNA mixer and pirate ship that actually leaves them hanging vertically down wards. Ahh, such is youth till they get mature like US 🤣🤣

Nancy Chan said...

Both are colourful signs. Hope you will get to visit the park in the near future when the situation is safer.