Friday, October 08, 2021

Skywatch Friday: Sunset on ECR

Sun setting behind palmyra trees of ECR 

I witnessed a beautiful sunset when I drove to Mamallapuram (on ECR) last month. Around six o'clock in the evening, the sun was setting down the west in bright red color or almost looked like a crimson sun. But since we kept moving and with the trees' interruption, I couldn't capture the sight of the sunset.  

We moved further on the road, and while coming into a clear view, the sun went below the horizon, leaving some lovely hues across the sky. As I was sitting in the front passenger seat, I could only capture through the windshield, and when driving over the bypass road, I got a broad view of the twilight sky. 


I shot many photos with the mobile, and many of them have similar views. So, I am sharing some best photos. I hope you all enjoyed these photos, like how I enjoyed shooting. It's been a long time I watched a sunset because only during travel or visit to the beaches in the evening offer me the sight of sunset and fantastic twilight sky.  I'm happy watching the sunset or its remanent hues. 

A panoramic view of the road and sunset.

Linking this post with Skywatch Friday

13 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Gorgeous sky colors! I think the first one is my favorite.

Tom said...

...a beautiful sunset, I hope the silhouette of the palm trees.

ashok said...

Awesome skies!

Light and Voices said...

Greetings and Salutations! Those sunset photographs are top notch.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful sunset and sky captures.
Your photos are lovely.
Take care, have a happy weekend.

Mbul Kecil said...

i really love the peacefull sky capture moment....it has a wonderfull bias color...^^

George said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures of the sunset sky with us. You may have missed the sun itself, but the afterglow is gorgeous.

Bill said...

Beautiful sky shots. I love the colours, very nice indeed.

carol l mckenna said...

Wow! Gorgeous sky shots of the sun setting ~ Xo


Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Sandi said...

A beautiful sunset, Jeevan.

Breathtaking said...

Hello Jeevan,:=) How wonderful! These are all beautiful images of the sunset. I'm amazed that you captured them with your phone camera. Well done, they really are exceptionally beautiful and breathtaking images.:=)

kestrel said...

With sights like these, I am so glad I am alive. The sky does look like its on fire and the pix so beautiful can also be frightening depending on how we look at it. I can see your pixs show you whizzing through your journey. Lucky you on that breath taking evening

Rose said...

These are gorgeous sky shots!