Monday, December 26, 2022

RGB Monday

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2023 


My colorful Christmas decorations from our previous home on the backstreet, where we resided between 2015 and 2018. This year, I didn't decorate my Christmas tree, and I have no idea where it is, even though I wasn't in the mood to do so and partially because it's not easy to keep my nephew Kavin away. I abandon the notion of a Christmas tree. It will also take a search operation to locate the Christmas tree that has been with me for the past 11 years.


This is the scene for this year's Christmas, with a star tied to the balcony and lights strung across it.

7 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Merry Christmas Jeevan. You can plan for next year's decoration as time flies swiftly.

ashok said...

Nice lighting. Happy Christmas Jeevan..

Bill said...

The lighting looks terrific. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Wishing you the best for a wonderful 2023.

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful Xmas light decorations ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Tom said...

...always let your light shine!

J.P. Alexander said...

Bellas decoraciones. Te mando un beso. Enamorada de las letras

George said...

You had a beautiful Christmas display even without the tree.