Friday, December 02, 2022

Skywatch Friday: Contrail


Evening, I noticed a jet flight pass through the sky, leaving a contrail; it was passing at a high enough altitude to be easily missed unless you are a skywatcher. At that point, I remembered that I had a couple of contrail images from last month, and because it's Friday, I don't want to miss out on sharing them at Skywatch Friday
(Just tried a filter in photoshop)

The contrail was snapped at midday. I enjoy seeing contrails cross the sky, and I think I became attracted to them after seeing many beautiful and colorful photographs of them on social media by friends. So, if I see a flight with a contrail in the sky, I shoot it if I have my phone in hand.


12 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful sky photos ~ love the sky writer ~


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

So you are now the designated Skywatch contrail expert. Great eye!!

Tom said...

...I wonder where that plane is headed?

ashok said...

I remember watching contrails with awe as a kid!

Destination Infinity said...

The photo wud be even better if the contrail is colourful ;)

George said...

All of these are beautiful captures.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful! Fun to try out different filters.

Bill said...

Great capture, Jeevan.

Manuel said...

En este mundo en el que vivimos siempre con prisas, es muy importante de vez en cuando mirar al cielo y disfrutar de lo que nos regala la Madre Naturaleza.
Gracias por compartir tan lindas imágenes.
Un cordial saludo, Jeevan.

Timelesslady said...

Beautiful Blue Sky

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful captures of the contrails, lovely Skywatch!

Have a wonderful week!

Light and Voices said...

Lovely contrail shots.