Friday, July 26, 2013

Life continue to sail on single oar

Though you know life has been tough at my side since dad skid off bike, it continues to row with single oar called mom. The intense of struggle doesn't seem to lack anyway and only grown too much but sails on certain path with hope to see light at the end of land. Nearly fifteen days after the bike skid, we discovered a hairline fracture at dad’s ankle which an x-ray couldn't find initially and such fractures are visible only though the MRI scans. Dad also bears wound at the ankle, so we can’t go for any treatment or bandage for the fracture immediately and being a diabetic patient it perhaps take long time for healing. Both the wound and fracture needs equal attention, but now the concern is given quite to the quick recovery of wound… because a leg injury is the worst threaten for diabetic patients and leaving it carelessly will lose the foot.

He’s advised to take complete rest for more than a month or six weeks for the hairline to disappear but it seems to take some more weeks to relive fully even after he feel good. So until then life going to be tough and I couldn't guess anything right now but I know nothing is easy even beyond certain limit. Mom going through really difficult phase and hardship, a single woman handles almost everything with no help from any other. Everyone regret certainly about our situation and could understand somehow what a difficult it would be but no mind to lean help, and ones who have mind couldn't support because of their inability.  I was quite moved when my grandfather felt he couldn't help us in anyway who truly depend on grandma, because of his age related disorders. I could only hope even I lose it immense times. Thanks for all your best regards and wishes on my latter post!

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i am sorry that your father's injury is worse than initially thought. i do hope he will rest and can heal properly. and bless your mother.

Pooja Mittal said...

Thats a really tough time for your family.. So many problems at same time, hope your dad getts better soon...
Never forget that sky is the darkest before sunrise...
And time never stops, bad time will fly away very soon ...
Will pray for you and your family... www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

George said...

I can only imagine how difficult it is for your mother these days. Our thoughts and prayers are for her, your dad and you. I hope your Dad's wound and fracture quickly heal.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

This makes me so sad --but somehow, your Mom will find the strength to do what needs to be done.... Bless her heart...

AND--I pray that your Dad will heal and be better soon. He HAS to take care of himself though...

So sorry, Jeevan... I know that it's really a struggle.
Hugs,
Betsy

Destination Infinity said...

Keep calm. Things will be back to normal very soon. Last thing your family wants is to see you sad. Try to be more cheerful than usual.

Destination Infinity

I Am Woody said...

So sorry to hear about your father's injury. I hope he is able to rest and recover completely and quickly!!

gP said...

i read the post late nanba, I wish Dad well, hope he will recover fast. please msg me in gtalk or fb, let me know how I can help.

Jyoti Mishra said...

I wish soon recovery for your Pa..
it is indeed tough times.. you'll see it through Jeevan..
I know you will..

Mums are one-man-army.. :)

venuss66 said...

Just read it. Really sorry. Hope for a fast recovery. Don't worry too much. Take care.