Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Single-handedly

For less than a week now, the fight has been intense on base level transforming into different shapes and size with one lack of hand, work has been intensified due to overload and density. A bike skid has just jammed not only the ankle of father but disturbed the balance of my life cycle at basic level. Mom take things single-handedly transferring me at various stages from tough to toughest and rough to roughest, helping hand at everyday business with life and daily achievement of nothing but yet living the moment to fullest. There is a long gap between twenty seven and forty eight, but irrespective of age and energy she makes certain that my days are comfort and I know it is a passing moment and life would be better once dad’s ankle was healed. I don’t know what I should or suppose to expect or express now, but I feel like fought unlike ever forcing someone to the edge of stress. 

The pain, anxious, struggle and trouble are there at everyday life, but a simple smile and small happiness uplift to various high like a chugging mountain train, the motion of life enhance by burned tiny charcoals of chuckle and smile. It was a state of nonetheless, nevertheless and despite, no matter what, whether, anything or everything life has been forward march toward the end of the day hoping for a better tomorrow. There’s no dream about future, only certain phases communicate the distance.

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i am sorry for your father's injury and thus puts more pressure on your mother to handle everything. i hope all gets better soon.

geeth said...

I hope your dad's injury gets better.. Take care Jeevan..

Rajesh said...

Tough time. But I am sure you and your family will get over it as always.

KK said...

He sure is an adventures person to be skidding with bikes at his age. I am kind of proud of your dad :-)

It is bad indeed but I am sure your dad's ankle will improve in a few days and then your mom can be relieved.

Destination Infinity said...

I wish your dad a very speedy recovery. I am sure he will be back to his normal self in a few days. Take it in a positive way as he will get some rest now and will be revitalized when he is recovered.

Destination Infinity

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Sorry to hear about your father's injury. Hope his ankle is better soon... I know that does put alot of extra work on your mother. Bless her too!!!! You do have a couple of wonderful parents.

Hugs,
Betsy

cyclopseven said...

Sorry to hear that mate. May he recover fast. This moment too will pass by. God bless.

Indrani said...

Very sorry to know about your dad's ankle, hope he gets well soon. My best wishes to your mom and dad!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Hope your dad's ankle miproves soon Jeevan! I am sending well-wishes and positive thoughts his way!

Jyoti Mishra said...

I wish your papa get well soon..
your mum is a fighter.. Salute :)

Ramya Ranganathan said...

hoping for the speedy recovery Jeevan.

Take care and loads of wishes and prayers to your family.

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

wishing Dad speedy recovery

Twilight Man said...

Oh dear, I am sorry to hear about your dad. I used to have many accidents & injuries when I was younger and my joints are weak till today.