Monday, August 09, 2021

RGB Monday

Colorful Xylophone 


I bought this on amazon to seek my little nephew's attention by making different sounds by hitting the bars on the wooden xylophone, but to my surprise, I started enjoying the instrument. The kid doesn't show interest or attention to the sound or the colors of the bars. Perhaps, he needs to grow more to snatch it from me, and until then, I can enjoy myself. 

I have started to practice playing songs in it by taking notes from the internet, and perhaps I could record a tune to play here sometime later. I'm now practicing rhymes and simple Tamil songs, and it really excites me when I get the real sound of the verses.

7 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Oh he is a bit young yet ~ but bet he lights the sound and so glad you are having fun with it ~ Namaste ~ Xo

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor

Libby said...

Tell me about it, the love for music! I love the tunes of a xylophone too. You must love your nephew so much to buy toys to entertain him and to develop a love for music in him. Looks like you and me are the ones attracted to the xylophone instead lol. So colourful the xylophone and the colours are so pleasing to the eyes.

ashok said...

Sounds fun :)

Tom said...

...this would fun for all ages.

Nancy Chan said...

I had one of this when I was a kid. By the time your nephew is big enough, he will want to play with it.

Twilight Man said...

I used to play this when I was a kid too but not so colourful. It's fun and relaxing to the mind. You should bang the keys harder and louder. Your nephew would stare at you.

kestrel said...

I bought my daughter a similar one when she was young and I too enjoyed playing it more than her. I like the sound as it is light and happy. I am sure you will be playing many tunes and maybe move on to the real stuff. Your nephew can accompany you on this toy one!!