Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Happy 3rd month



My nephew Jeswanth, born on 3rd May, complete his 3rd month. The charming little kid is making life happier! You perhaps know how significant he was to me to give me the tenderest feeling of love and precious moments of life.


The little boy identifies me and smiles as I talk to him, and he also tries to speak with me that sound only ooo and haa, and those are moments I would cherish forever. It was his cuteness that spellbound me as I take in his glimpses of smiles and innocently staring quiet eyes. 

In the expression of a sports person – perhaps a boxer, but who knows, he may become one as he is already kickboxing with his hands and legs. lol 

The boy is available at any time of the day, or whenever we brought him home, there isn't a place for worry. He's such a stressbuster, and I couldn't think what if he moved to his house in 2 months. Though I know he would be visiting us often as ours was his maternal home, I enjoy his presence as much as possible.

9 comments:

Destination Infinity said...

Very cute kid. Is he wearing gloves?

Destination Infinity

Tom said...

...cute little fellow!

mun said...

Happy 3rd month to Jeswanth! You bring so much joy and happiness to people around you! 💕

carol l mckenna said...

He is so adorable and precious ~ what a gift they are to us ~ Xo
Sweet photos ~

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Libby said...

What a cutie! May health and happiness be with your nephew.

L. D. said...

He is a sweet little nephew. Babies are so fun.

Nancy Chan said...

Time flies and he is 3 months old already. He is so cute and he knows his uncle loves him.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Happy 3month birthday to your nephew Jeswanth! He is adorable.
Cute photos! Take care, have a happy weekend.

Twilight Man said...

You are so creative to make number 3 with the towel. Smart uncle, Smart nephew.