Friday, January 21, 2022

Skywatch Friday: contrail and sunrays


I accidentally looked into the sky last week, as I moved into the balcony, found a jet flight crossing the sky, and as I had the phone in hand, I shot the flight with contrail before moving out of my sky.  

The same evening, a few minutes later, with almost sunsetted behind the rising clouds that rose behind a building, leaves a beautiful view of the sun's rays going upwards. It's not a daily occurrence unless clouds form over the west.

Hope you all have a nice weekend

Linking this post with Skywatch Friday

11 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice job, I love the sunrays going up.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful sky photos!

Destination Infinity said...

The sunrays behind the cloud photo is very good. Nice catch :)

Destination Infinity

Bill said...

Great sky photos! Love the sunrays, very nice indeed.

George said...

I like both of these potos very much. You did a wonderful job capturing the sunbeams.

Nux V said...

very nice!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Beautiful pictures. I turn to the sky for solace and it never fails :-)

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

The photos are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

ashok said...

Awesome jeevan

Rose said...

Both are beautiful...I love that brilliant blue sky...as well as that setting sun!

Twilight Man said...

Your photos are nice. Captured at the perfect timing.