Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Me, miss and wish

A tag from Vijay to write on...

6 Whatever about me:

* More patient and believe anything is decided within is safe and better. If not this, don’t know where would lead my life.
* Won’t like my entry into others right or time, and won’t let loose mine.
* I don’t like someone is disturbed by me, but worries more that am living against it, with no other way.
* I rarely call someone through phone
*my parent’s are my life, I can’t think a day pass on without them.
* Follow everything by time with nothing purposely doing.
Add: * I drear to bear injection. (It’s something I feared recently after witness a slit through maya, but I am cool as pup taken all formal anticipate injections.)

5 things I miss in my life right now:

* My sister who left to her town without telling me, I wish she would be staying for short long time with me.
* My dear brothers, whom I call like. Those are some never forgettable people in my life, the support and comfort which I experienced in their presence then.
* Those said to be my best friends, both in online and in practical life.
* Wandering everywhere on my own foot.
* Working from home and earning something
Add:* My old (gold) home where I spent my 20 years. (People think I am happy and satisfied where I stay now, but none knows my heart and how much I miss my place and people)
*Playing with my keyboard. (That is yet taking a long to mend correctly.)

10 things I wanna achieve (or wish) within a decade:

*To hold on my blogger mates permanently, if not possible all, at least some dears to me.
* To stay in the hearts of people for what I am.
* Get a job which is comfortable and stress free to work from home.
*To meet and get in touch with my lost dear ones.
*Improve my knowledge and fluent English.
*Buy a 4X4 SUV and go around anywhere I wish, and on off-roads.
*A likely home comforts all
*To travel into sea and fly into sky
*Just out of dreams and imagination, i need a real girlfriend.
* Want to watch more good films out of Tamil cinema.

19 comments:

Meghna said...

Hi Jeevan,
You'll always reamin embedded in our hearts just as u r!! Interesting read :P

Vishesh said...

:) lol i too hope i will be blogging for ever :)

Jeeves said...

This is touchingte :)Liked every sentence of this....

Priya said...

Straight from your heart and keep blogging coz well will be as long as we all can.

U wrote it very emotional and soemtimes we have to take life as it is and enjoy it. No human is prefect Jeevan and we shud be happy with our birth.

Solitaire said...

You know as I was on my way to your blog, I wondered if Maya was still with you and then I read about the slit. What happened? Can we see her pics?

Solitaire said...

You know as I was on my way to your blog, I wondered if Maya was still with you and then I read about the slit. What happened? Can we see her pics?

Solitaire said...

You know as I was on my way to your blog, I wondered if Maya was still with you and then I read about the slit. What happened? Can we see her pics?

Resonator said...

nice reading..n interesting !!

happy blogging
Prema

Sameera Ansari said...

Nice to know more about you.

May all your wishes come true buddy!

Have a nice weekend :)

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

dear jeevan,
i am much moved by your wishes. felt like crying.i will always be your friend and mother.
Heartfully i wish that all your wishes be fulfilled
sweetest karthikeyan

krystyna said...

Thank you Jeevan for sharing
and I wish you good luck and blessings in your dreams.

I rarely call someone through phone too,
but I don't want to travel into sea and fly into sky. I'm not so brave.

Always best for you!

Anonymous said...

you are always my sweet buddy.u no dat well..dntu?

Keshi said...

ur sis left w.o. telling ya? awww..

Keshi.

Jeevan said...

Meghna – Thanks so much dear and glad to know :)

Vishesh – hope we continue :)

Jeeves – Thank you :)

Priya – it’s so supportive your words buddy, Thank you. Sure we all must be around and keep sharing :)

Solitaire – She is with us, doing much naughty and was very well. It way me got little slit from her sharp teeth just while playing.

Resonator – Thank you prema, and also for blogrolling me.

Sameera – Thanks so much dear :) hope u had a nice weekend too.

Ponniyinselvan – Thank you ma, for being there always for me and with love. Hugss.

Krystyna – Thanks so much dear krish. And my best wishes for u too, take care.

Thooya – why not dear. I am so sweet because I am ur friend :)

Keshi – hum… but hope she will be back sometime.

Shiva said...

Close to you heart. All will be answered

Lakshmi said...

This post is so straight from the heart and thats what makes it a great post..good to meet you through this online world

Anonymous said...

//To hold on my blogger mates permanently, if not possible all, at least some dears to me.//

well you know you got one already ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice reading more about you...I will sincerely wish & pray all your dreams and hopes come true one day.

Anonymous said...

its always a pleasure to know abt u .. and u will sure find ur girlfriend :)


Alok