Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Motivation!

I don't think I need it. I don't think I'm looking out for it, rather seldom that to I couldn't remember though. I have many things to do - a list of books to read and movies to watch, and travelogues to write - that keep me away from the need for motivation.  If boredom stroke, let it for some time. If laziness embrace, let it hug sometimes. Be idle but never let it become your identity.

I have nothing to achieve when life itself is a challenge to fight every day. And I'm not desperate; perhaps, my life is the same to look for something separate to seek motivation. I'm optimistic to accept things that come in my way, to least complain about difficulties, but not fail to raise my voice to expound the right to resistance to passion. I dream a lot about traveling, and I push myself to travel as far as possible, and it has been the sole intention, motivation, passion, and anything that adds upon as layers conduct of course of my life. 

Nature is my eternal motivation for life, which has everything to inspire me for daily transit. The chirping birds, blooming flowers, fluttering flies, the fragrance of soil before the rain took into force, the magnificent sunrises and sunsets to the beauty of twilight, the fluffy to altocumulus clouds against the pretty blue sky. Nature is a marvel in every aspect of its exists, and as a guide, it decides my travel destinations which perhaps lead me to my destiny. 

5 comments:

Tom said...

...motivation is necessary now and then.

Nancy Chan said...

When we learn to slow down, relax, and enjoy the beauty of nature around us, we are actually beginning to live a rich life. Have a beautiful day.

Bill said...

Having nature as a focus offers many different scenarios to choose from. So much beauty nature offers us if we just pay attention. Have a good day and weekend, Jeevan.

carol l mckenna said...

You sound very creative and smart ~ great job being and living in the world ~ namaste ~ Xo

Living in the Moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Rose said...

I am seldom bored...usually it is that I wish for more time to do more. And more energy. I love observing nature, too.