Monday, September 13, 2021

RGB Monday


My parents decided to visit my maternal aunt's home and then to Mamallapuram to invite some relatives to the next week's baby shower of my sister-in-law. Taking this as an opportunity, my parents decided to take me out on Saturday, as I haven't gone out since lockdown 0.2; I also visited my aunt's home after five years.

I want to visit my aunt's home sometime and gladly took this opportunity, though I didn't get into her home as we had a short time as we arrived there in the evening. But surprisingly, aunt decided to accompany us on our drive to Mamallapuram, and that way she could spend time with us.  Later we dropped her off at a bus stop on the way home, and she immediately got on her bus and reached home on time. 


It was nice to come out after a long time, and I  could see many changes around me, and some remain the same as before. I could see houses and buildings in bright colors and many developments in road construction and flyovers, easing the traffic. I shared above is one of an apartment painted in different colors in the neighborhood of West Tambaram. I also got a series of sunset shots from the ECR to share in a future post. 

9 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

So glad you got to visit your aunt ~ this is a very colorful apartment building ~ great photo ~ Namaste, Xo

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

ashok said...

Wow that's a riot of colors!

Destination Infinity said...

Apartments with different coloured houses is rare, a treat to eyes :)

Destination Infinity

Tom said...

...what a colorful building, there's no missing this!

Bill said...

I love all the different colours of the apartments. It's very attractive.

kestrel said...

It is nice when a municipality takes the effort to spruce up buildings and make them look attractive. The building sure looks good with the many colours, not too glaring but a nice combo. Glad you managed a car ride out and about after lock down 0.2.

Nux V said...

very colorful apartment facade! good to hear that your sis in law is having a baby shower...u will be an uncle soon! congrats.

Nancy Chan said...

That is a very eye catching colourful building. Glad that you are able to go out after months of lockdown and also get to see your aunt. Have a great day.

Rose said...

So glad you got to get out, and so nice to get to visit with your aunt.