Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Time

pic: google

Time is precious, and it never waits for anybody, and what I intensively know was I have a limited time. Though no one can predict the end of our lifetime, the fact is that no one lives beyond a limit, and for some, the time works short or lasts longer. Something that I utter often was 'no time. Not that it means I'm busy. My activities had slow down or cut short due to the progressive downgrade disability despite my intention of doing many things. Perhaps because of it, my writing has come down, or I'm taking a long time to write to improve myself to a standard of writing without mistakes. Not only writing, but all my daily activities take a toll, including the time I take for dinner or breakfast is had not less than half an hour. 

I realize the importance of time and its cruciality to be creative. I try as much as I can to use the time rather than just being idle, and I see how satisfied I am at the end of the day, either it helps someone or not. But one of the things I don't like is the division of time into good and bad times. I think it's good or bad depends on our intention and if we intend to do good all time is a good time.   

Some people always watch time to do things, some hurry to do within a time limit or delay up till the right time come. I know religious people follow a custom of watching good time to begin an event or any activity they take in front, similar to the Hindus who follow Rahu kalam and yamagandam - a time considered to be inauspicious. Though I don't believe in the mentioned above, I can't appreciate people-watching time for everything. Just because things didn't work for them, blame always falls on time. 

Like I said in the beginning, time never waits for anybody or hurry up for our impatience, and we need to adjust things according to the availability of time. 

10 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Great post about time ~ which is the gift each day ~ Xo

Living in the moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bill said...

We always need to adjust or we'll never be satisfied by what we do.

Terra said...

I like your thoughts about time; our time on earth is very short. I am a senior citizen but even in my 20s I thought that human life of 70 or 80 or so years is short.

Nancy Chan said...

Time never waits for anybody. We feel it especially when we grow older. Have a wonderful weekend.

Tom said...

...make each moment that you have special. Take care my friend.

Twilight Man said...

Time and tide waits for no man. I try my best to live a meaningful life.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

We all need to enjoy and most the most of the time we have, here and now.
Great post, enjoy your day!

Breathtaking said...

Hello Jeevan,:=)
We should try to make each minuet count, if we procrastinate, we waste time, and it is a precious gift. I do take longer to do things in my old age, and the clock is ticking, so I am more aware of time than I was when younger. I just do whatever I can do, but take time out to rest when I feel tired. That is important too.:=)

kestrel said...

I think you are an incredible strong person to do as much as any other person. Yes, things may take longer to accomplish but you are facing your challenges with a lot of guts. Bravo to you. Although time is precious, I also feel we should have time for ourselves. Sometimes, we are trying to get so much done in a limited life time, we forget to just chill and let time drift a little. Haha Jeevan, don't mind me, I am just playing with your word in this post "TIME" 😝😝

Rose said...

Time holds a fascination for some...I have always wished I could go back in time if just to observe things. But then if I did I probably would not be satisfied. I don't think I blame time for anything...but blame myself for wasting time.