Monday, October 22, 2007

Festival therefore

Those days or some years back, I used to wait for the day Ayutha puja, which was earlier to Vijayadashami. It would be something fun filled day; we start to look for the preparation of the festival a couple of days before in our uncle’s mechanical shop. It’s since 1991 our uncle own a Maruti mechanical shop below in the grown floor of our resident in which I lived two years back. To becoming weaker in health it wasn’t possible to participate in the cleaning, decorating and chatting with workers whom where my friends on the sleepless night. For over last 7 years and after my uncle pass away I did not (actually couldn’t) present at the movement of celebration where all my family people get down to worship and give sweets, fried grain(pori) to workers, but I was spending inside home or standing on the balcony.

This time I was able to attend the Ayudha puja at workshop. They where painted, decorate with color papers, flowers for vehicles, banana tree and festoon tied, but even though it wasn’t bright, some feel of missing in happiness. It was wheel chair that takes me around, I helped myself to meet some of my worker friends, some of them are absent where they are left the job. Keeping my uncle photo with tools and god photos, all showed burning camphor and prayed, where grandpa give away the sweets, fried grains and invigorate sum to the workers that could make them enthusiasm. I was stayed the day at the workshop, spending with cousins, aunties, staying with memories, eating much ice-cream, playing with balloons, loveable kids everything would stay along till for long. Actually it was celebrated simple after my uncle’s loss, but it was an opportunity to get together for this festival after some long time.

It was the night before my grandma went into so sick and fainted because of low sugar. It was good time we admitted her in hospital before anything series, the next day she was brought to normal and doing well now. I am very busy these days in finishing my work, as I was look for a new home based job and we were in enquiring which could suit me. The weather was supposed to get in touch with monsoon and it was kept tomorrow, day after tomorrow by metrologies. Last day it was cool, clouds surrounded and it was drizzling from morning that I feel a sign of monsoon arrive. Just too visible the movement of the Ayudha puja, here are some pictures from my cam:

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Ayutha Puja Jeevan....the pics are just lovely as well as your description...Wonderful!

Have a nice festive season!

Alok said...

I agree with Kalyan .... fantastic description and wonderful pics

Happy Ayutha Puja

Alok

kalai said...

Pictures r really amazing.. especially that kid was so cute...

u made us to feel as v r celebrating dis with u...

Iam sure u will have a nice & very comfortable job... Keep smiling friend... Just take care of grandma...

tulipspeaks said...

my net is so slow. the pics are not loading. will view the pics later. glad u had good time!



ammu.

Movie Mazaa said...

thx for the pics jeevan!
and belated festival fishes!
:)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics ther and hope you had a great one.

Anonymous said...

jeevzzzzzzzzzzz hw r ya buddy? nice photos? who is that little angel? sweet...

Vinesh said...

Happy Ayutha Pooja, Jeevan!
Glad to read your experiences!

gP said...

Jeevan, its very nice to see all the pictures. Am glad that you managed to get to the poojai this time. And children are always happy to be with. Nice post bro.

Keshi said...

some beautiful happy pics there! And I smiled when I saw u in that slide-show :) U look great Jeevan!


Keshi.

Jeevan said...

Kalyan – Thank you so much buddy :) Hope u had a wonderful celebration too.

Alok – Hi nice to see u back buddy. Thanks a lot :)

Kalai – Thank you much friend. that’s feel great it made u all participate with me :)that kid was my uncle’s. Thanks for the wishes, yesterday called a company and they invited to take training, we have to decide now.

Ammu – Thanks for taking effort dear. hope u catch the pics sometime.

Velu (mm) – Thank you buddy :)

Priya – Thank you.

Thooya – I am doing fine dear :) hope you are enjoying the exam holidays. Thanks, that was my uncle’s child Sachin.

Vinesh – Thank you vinesh. how are u? hope ur marriage life goes in pleasure :)

GP – Thank you bro. I have some nice nice movements on that day, ya children’s are loveable.

Keshi – hum… I am happy for that dear:) Thank you. Hugsss.